REPSOL ESPAÑA

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Rihanna "Pour It Up" (Explicit)



[Hook x2]
Throw it up, throw it up
Watch it all fall out
Pour it up, pour it
That's how we ball out

[Verse 1]
Strip clubs and dolla' bills, I still got mo' money
Patron shots can I get a refill, I still got mo' money
Strippers going up and down that pole and I still got mo' money
4'o clock and we ain't going home, cause I still got mo' money
Money make the world go round, I still got mo' money
Bands make you girl go down, I still got mo' money
Lot more where that came from, I still got mo' money
The look in your eyes I know you want some
And I still got mo' money...

[Bridge]
Oh ohh ohhh, ohhh oh oh oh
All I see is signs, all I see is dolla' signs
Oh ohh ohhh, ohhh oh oh oh
Money on my mind, money, money on my mind
Throw it up, throw it up
Watch it fall out from the sky

[Hook]

[Interlude]
That's how we ball out
That's how we ball out
That's how we ball out

 

No comments:

#films #movies #MichaelCaine - Bullet to Beijing (1995) Directed by George Mihalka Starring Michael Caine Jason Connery Mia Sara Michael Sarrazin and Michael Gambon

1995 After being rendered obsolete and dismissed by British intelligence due to changing geopolitics, Palmer is recruited in St. Petersburg ...