REPSOL ESPAÑA

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

David Guetta Feat. Usher "Without You" music video and Lyrics

Published on Oct 14, 2011 by
Music video by David Guetta performing Without You. (C) 2011 What A Music Ltd / EMI Music France, Licence exclusive EMI Music France
.
David Guetta Feat. Usher Lyrics - Without You
.
I can’t win
I can’t wait

I will never win this game without you, without you

I am lost, I am vain,

I will never be the same

Without you, without you

I won’t love, I won’t love
I will never make it past

Without you, without you

I can’t rest, I can’t lie

All I need is you and I

Without you

Without

You! You! You! You!
You! You! You! You!

Can’t erase, so I’ll take blame
But I can’t accept that we were strange without you, without you

I can’t quit now

This can’t be right

I can’t take one more sleep this night without you, without you
I won’t sob, I won’t cry

If you’re not here

I’m living life without you, without you

I can’t look, I’m so blind
Lost my heart, I lost my mind without you

Without
You! You! You! You!
You! You! You! You!

.



No comments:

#AI #openai #securitybreach - US Government SWARMED BY OpenAI Agents As 'Tens Of Thousands' Incidents Revealed: Breaking Points

28 December 2026 Krystal and Saagar discuss OpenAI agents allegedly caught in thousands of incidents Description Breaking Points with Krysta...