Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nigga Scam Letters!


De: MR.KING DAVID
Para:
Enviado: miércoles 19 de octubre de 2011 20:07
Asunto: Awaiting URGENT Mail.



Dear Friend
I am working with one of the prime bank here in B.F, I seek your consent to present you as the beneficiary to our bank   deceased customer in order to repatriate the sum of (14.5 million dollars) to your oversea account based on percentage.(1)   Can you handle this project?(2) Can I give you this trust?(3) What will be your commission?Note: Strictly reply me if your   interest is shown and i also expect your urgent response only if you can handle this project.
Thanks Yours Faithfully
Mr.David King.

De: Tata Youba
Para:
Enviado: miércoles 19 de octubre de 2011 19:59
Asunto: TRUSTING YOU?


Dear Friend,

 

 

I am Mr.Tata Youba.The secretary to the foreign remiattance director with the Bank of Africa. I know that this email will come to you as a surprise and I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that I’m about to repose on you for mutual benefits of our families.

 

I need your urgent assistance to transfer the sum of ($7.2USD) seven million two hundred thousand United States dollars to your account within Fourteen banking days. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of ($7.2USD) three million two hundred thousand United States dollars in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died without any nomination of the next of kin to the bank. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking policies but unfortunately for years now non of his relations has applied for the claim..

 

It is on this  discovery that I decided to make this business proposal to you and seek your assistance in transferring the fund.My plan is that the fund will be released to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased. The request of a foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner. I have agreed that 40 % of this money will be for you as a foreign partner, and 60 % would be for me. There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated in my transfer proposal.

 

Therefore, to enable the transfer of this fund to  any account you may provide, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased.The bank will approve the fund to you on procedural banking process of  cash transfer.Whatever information the bank requires concerning the fund from you will be  provided by me.

On  receiving your reply, I will give you  details on how the business will be executed. Please kindly contact me as soon as you receive this proposal. Indicate your interest by providing the following information bellow.

    

1. Your full name:

2. Your contact cell phone number:

3. Your age:

4. Your sex:

5. Your occupation.

6. Your country and city:

 

Yours Faithfully,

Tata Youba.
De: aliali buba
Para: .@yahoo.com
Enviado: miércoles 19 de octubre de 2011 19:28
Asunto: READ MY BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND GET BACK TO ME,


READ MY BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND GET BACK TO ME,
Good Day
           
I am Mr. Ali Buba, Bill and Exchange manager, Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.
I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$18 Million, which I seek you to accommodate for me. You will be rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you handle this?
I need your assistance in transferring the sum of ($18 Million) eighteen million US Dollars into your account within 7 to 10 banking days.


This account belongs to one of our foreign customer by name, Mr. Alan Williams who died along with his entire family in a plane crash some years ago. You can view the link below for more details:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/tanzania/1501084/Tycoon-dies-with-family-in-Tanzania-safari-plane-crash.html

40% of this money will be for you in respect of the provision of a foreign account, 10% for your expenses incurred and 50% for me. Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated. Reply me if interested so that I will furnished you with details information as soon as I get your response on my private email address.
ali.buba2004@gmail.com
   
The transaction has to be concluded as soon and as I confirm your readiness to proceed with me, I will provide you with details.  Let me hear from you soon.
Thank you very much.
Best regards
Mr. Ali Buba.

No comments: