Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "Your New Friend Rama" if in doubt always Google a dubious online dating request (see below)

If you are resident in Britian your are requested to forward suspect emails to the NFA

National Fraud Authority | Home Office

www.homeoffice.gov.uk/agencies-public.../nfa/ 
12 Sep 2011 – The National Fraud Authority (NFA) works with the counter-fraud community to make fraud more difficult to commit in and against the UK.
.
------ mensaje original -----

De: miss rama
Para: .@yahoo.com
Enviado: martes 11 de octubre de 2011 9:25
Asunto: Your New Friend Rama.

.
Hello Dear,

How are you today, Hope all is well with you and your family? My name is Miss Rama Djirama. However it really pleases me to write you for a lovely and sincere friendship even if we haven’t met or seen each other before. I will so much appreciate to see your reply soon so that we can share pictures and know more about ourselves.

I shall appreciate an urgent responce from you, because i have something to discuss with you.

With lots of love from your new friend,
Miss Rama Djirama.

  1. Miss Rama Djirama - Anti-Fraud International

    antifraudintl.org › ... › Romance Scammers
    9 entradas - 6 autores - Última entrada: 8 Ago
    My name is Miss Rama Djirama. However it really pleases me to write you for a lovely and sincere friendship even if we haven't met or seen ...
  2. Ms. Rama Djirama, refugee in Burkina Faso - Anti-Fraud International

    antifraudintl.org › ... › Refugee scams
    27 Mar 2010 – Ms. Rama Djirama, refugee in Burkina Faso Refugee scams.
  3. I highly recommend clicking this thread. - SpeedAlley

    www.speedalley.com › ... › The Lobby
    6 entradas - 6 autores - Última entrada: 26 Nov 2009
    I am NOT looking for adventures, but rather a sincere friendship and who knows what this might lead to. My name is Miss Rama Djirama,i am ...
  4. RollingRoxy.blogspot.com: Spammers are now trying to make a ...

    rollingroxy.blogspot.com/.../spammers-are-now-
    19 Nov 2009 – I am NOT looking for adventures, but rather a sincere friendship and who knows what this might lead to. My name is Miss Rama Djirama,i am ...
  5. Warning: These are internet scams :: Miss Rama Djirama ...

    419.myfunforum.org/sutra488.php
    2 entradas - 2 autores - Última entrada: 16 Dic 2010
    My name is Miss Rama Djirama. However it really pleases me to write you for a lovely and sincere friendship even if we haven't met or seen ...

No comments: