Friday, October 7, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "ASSIST MR. CHAN, PLEASE." Chan Patrick [mailto:chanpatrick@qatar.io]´s scam letter

If you live in Britain you are requested to forward your copy of the letter to the NFA

National Fraud Authority | Home Office

www.homeoffice.gov.uk/agencies-public.../nfa/
12 Sep 2011 – The National Fraud Authority (NFA) works with the counter-fraud community to make fraud more difficult to commit in and against the UK.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Chan Patrick [mailto:chanpatrick@qatar.io]
Enviado el: Friday, October 07, 2011 8:57 AM
Asunto: ASSIST MR. CHAN, PLEASE.

It is about the sum of $22,500,000.00 in my bank. I want to make a transfer of the large sum of money. I need help in effecting this transaction and I intend to compensation for your assistance.

Should you be interested please send me an email on my private email (chanpatrick01@qatar.io).

Sincerely,

Chan.

No comments: