Saturday, October 8, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "Assalamu`Alaikum Friend," Kadri Yusufu [mailto:ky00217@msn.com] ´s Nigerian 419 scam

If you live in Britain your are requested to forward your copy of the letter to the FSA

www.homeoffice.gov.uk/agencies-public.../nfa/ -
12 Sep 2011 – The National Fraud Authority (NFA) works with the counter-fraud community to make fraud more difficult to commit in and against the UK.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Kadri Yusufu [mailto:ky00217@msn.com]
Enviado el: Saturday, October 08, 2011 11:31 AM
Para: .
Asunto: Assalamu`Alaikum Friend,


Assalamu`Alaikum Friend,

 My Name is Mr. Kadri Yusufu; I am a banker by profession. I hail from Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso, West Africa. My reason for contacting you is to transfer an abandoned $22, 300, 000.00 to your account.

 The owner of this fund died since 1997 with his Next Of Kin. I want to present you to the bank as the Next of Kin/beneficiary of this fund.

 Further details of the transaction shall be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail indicating your interest.

 MR KADRI YUSUFU

No comments: