Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Comments (recent and replies to)

reference

John Padian "Many Faces" A chameleon changes skin but Nigerian & Russian dating scammers change their photos

France said...
Yes, they are already on facebook. I was victimized just weeks ago.. Pls. I need to privately email the owner of this site. Pls. get back to me.. Thank you !!!
Sorry that I have not been in contact with you to date. I suggest that you contact me either via either of these 4 ways.

Skype name - cortijo milenium
My Profile - which has my current email address
.

2 comments:



Ian said...
This post is really sweetest on this notable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your incoming updates. Keep posting good blogs. Thanks. Astrology Readings  Astrology career
ovais said...
I really like your post. i would like to know is it possible to make predictions on stocks market. and give tips through astrology.. option tips
Thank you we really try to do our best and please an international audience. We welcome comments good and bad. Yes I do speak my mind and I am not afraid to express my opinions


With regard to make predictions on stock markets I a not aware of any but you could use
http://www.facade.com/yesno/ to see if you should purchase a particular stock or market.
Try and see if it really does predict and if so it might be a useful tool for investment


No comments: