Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Inbox - SPAM/SCAM ALERT "HELLO" probably 1 of a 1000 sent by an affiliate of a scam dating agency or a Russian BORIS


-----Mensaje original-----
De: Risa Donatus [mailto:risadonatus08@yahoo.com]
Enviado el: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 6:40 PM
Asunto: HELLO


Hello


My name is Risa,


i interested in you and i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am Here is my email address (risadonatus08@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above. Risa (Remember the distance or colour an age does not matter but love matters a lot in life





risadonatus08@yahoo.com


  1. Risa Donatus - Anti-Fraud International

     - [ Traducir esta página ]
    antifraudintl.org › Scammer CentralRomance Scammers - En caché
    My name is Risa, i interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you ...

  2. Scam Email - "My name is Risa," from Risa Donatus

     - [ Traducir esta página ]
    www.scamdex.com/email-scam.../1307239428.M743416P10901... - En caché
    4 Jun 2011 – Scam Email - "My name is Risa," from Risa Donatus - from the WWW. ... i interested in you and i will also like to know you the more,and i want ...

  3. Karting000820 : Message: HELLO

     - [ Traducir esta página ]
    groups.yahoo.com/group/Karting000820/message/60 - En caché
    2 entradas - Última entrada: 11 Nov 2010
    HELLO My name is Miss Risa i interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so ...

No comments: