Wednesday, August 31, 2011

$8.95 Trial Offer - recent study from the University of California reports that over 92% of traders will be wiped out by financial institutions this year

I recently received this from my friend Adam Hewison of INO.com and wanted to pass this along:

I wanted to share a surprising stat with you:
.
A recent study from the University of California reports that over 92% of traders will be wiped out by financial institutions this year. Think about that for a second…you would probably have a better chance of getting your money back if you threw it into a burning building or put it in a blender!
.
This really made me think; what are so many traders doing wrong that would cause people to throw away their hard earned money, deplete savings accounts and risk their financial future?
.
Could they be doing too much? Over-thinking trades? Have an overly complex trading plan?
It seems to me that if you follow a few simple rules to put the odds in your favor and stick to basic money management practices these 92% failure rates should be impossible!
.
Now, I’m not new to this, in fact I have been in the trading industry for nearly 40 years. I was a former floor trader and managed risk exposure for a large multinational corporation.
.
If the market has taught me one thing it’s that you CANNOT fight the overall trend and win!
When I got into the education side of trading back in 1995, I found this to be one of the hardest things to teach. Students would get the overall idea, but wouldn’t be able to easily establish the trend consistently on different time frames. This problem led me to develop a tool that would easily show students the direction and strength of the trend for any symbol. You may have heard of the tool we call “Trade Triangles.”
.
Once I realized how successful and simple they were for students, I knew we were on to something. Since then, we have been constantly tweaking our system to provide entry and exit points when the trend is favorable for the trader.
.
Here’s what a few recent “Trade Triangle” users had to say:
.
-        “The Trade Triangles have taught me a life-long lesson as to how to perceive the rhythm of the market place.” - Bill Z. VA.
.
-        “I trade equities, options, Forex and futures. Your trade triangle technology really helps identify the trends.” - Dan D. CA.
.
-        “I am amazed at the confidence that your service has provided for me and the Trade Triangles have given me. It has solved my biggest question, ‘Which way is this market going?’” - Darran G AU.
There are dozens of testimonials from Trade Triangle users here.
.
Now, whether you are one of these 92% of traders heading off a cliff or not, I think you owe it to yourself to take a look at my “Trade Triangle” technology. This technology, when coupled with my other cutting edge indicators and charting tools in my exclusive MarketClub, can truly put the odds in your favor and confidence back into your portfolio. In fact, during the ‘08-‘09 market meltdown, the triangles pointed to 624% return during the worst economic crisis since the great depression…all while others were watching their portfolios dwindle!
.
Because I believe MarketClub and “Trade Triangles” are something that every trader can use, I wanted my tools to be accessible to everyone. No matter whether you are a CEO or a local paper boy, you should be able to afford a tool that can help your financial future! You deserve to see if this is the tool for you so I am extending a 30 day trial for ONLY $8.95! That's about 30 cents a day!
.
.
That’s not all, because I am so confident that my tools will compliment your trading, I want to extend to you a special risk free trial offer. This is your chance to get inside and see for yourself if it really is the tool that will take your trading to the next level. If for any reason it doesn’t fit your trading style, let us know and I will refund 100% of the subscription cost, no questions asked!
.
Don’t miss this chance to see what MarketClub’s tools can do for you, click here to learn more today!


All my best,
Adam Hewison
Founder and creator
INO.com and MarketClub.com

No comments: