REPSOL ESPAÑA

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cheryl Cole "Parachute" music video and Lyrics

Uploaded by on Feb 2, 2010
Music video by Cheryl Cole performing Parachute. (C) 2010 Polydor Ltd. (UK)


Cheryl Cole Lyrics - Parachute

I don't tell anyone about the way you hold my hand
I don't tell anyone about the things that we have planned
Won't tell anybody, won't tell anybody
They wanna push me down, they wanna see you fall down

Won't tell anybody how you turn my world around
I won't tell anyone how your voice is my favorite sound
Won't tell anybody, won't tell anybody
They wanna see us fall, they wanna see us fall down

I don't need a parachute, baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you, I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall down, down, down

I don't need a parachute, baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you, I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall down, down, down

Don't believe the things you tell yourself so late night
You are your own worst enemy, you'll never win the fight
Just hold on to me, I'll hold on to you
It's you and me up against the world, it's you and me, love

I don't need a parachute, baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you, I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall down, down, down

I don't need a parachute, baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you, I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall down, down, down

I won't fall out of love, I won't fall out of
I won't fall out of love, I won't fall out of
I won't fall out of love, I won't fall out of
I won't fall out of love, I'll fall into you

I won't fall out of love, I won't fall out of
I won't fall out of love, I won't fall out of
I won't fall out of love, I won't fall out of
I won't fall out of love, I'll fall into you

I don't need a parachute, baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you, I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall down, down, down

I don't need a parachute, baby, if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you, I don't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me
You're gonna catch if I fall down, down, down

No comments:

#news #newsfeed #globalnews - Top U.S. & World Headlines — September 30, 2026: Democracy Now

30 September 2026 Democracy Now! is an independent global news hour that airs on over 1,500 TV and radio stations Monday through Friday. Wat...