Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Jemma Pixie Hixon "Love The Way You Lie" music video (Acoustic Singing Cover Version - Eminem Featt Rihanna)

Uploaded by on Jul 19, 2010
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jemma-Pixie-Hixon/120888317954757

Twitter: http://twitter.com/Jemmapixiehixon

A different vibe to Love The Way You Lie... I Love this song and to be honest I love the whole of Eminem's New Album. I know nothing can compare to the original version but i wanted to give it a go and change it up a bit for a more acoustic piano approach. I hope you like it. Please Subscribe

This video is made out of 2 videos running simultaneously at the same time, i wasnt aware i could show both videos on the same video like i do now. That is why you can hear overlapping vocals because it is TWO videos! I usually add harmonies in in separate videos and show them in picture and picture mode, i just didnt know how to do this when i made this video.

Full Daily Mail article

By Claire Ellicott
Last updated at 8:28 AM on 19th April 2011

The agoraphobic YouTube star: British singer is a huge hit in China but hasn't been outside for TWO YEARS

Blessed with a beautiful singing voice and a talent for song-writing, Jemma Pixie Hixon had always dreamed of becoming a star.


But her fledgling career came to a halt when she developed agoraphobia, a condition which left her so frightened of the outside world she has been unable to leave her house for two years.


So she decided to film herself singing in a makeshift recording studio in her bedroom in Malvern, Worcestershire, using a webcam then post the footage on the internet.
Thanks to those recordings Miss Hixon, 20, is now a big name in China and Japan, and more than two million have watched her performances on the video-sharing website YouTube. 


She performs a mixture of covers of chart hits and her own songs, and last month, one video achieved ‘most viewed’ status in China.


She said: ‘For the last two years I’ve been struggling with agoraphobia. I used to perform all the time and I really wanted a way I could continue.


‘I decided to put my songs up on YouTube so I could share them with lots of people, even though I’m still housebound.’

No comments: