REPSOL ESPAÑA

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "GOODDAY" Azizi Astar short Nigerian 419 scam letter

-----original messge-----
From: Aziza Astar [mailto:azizramanasta6@att.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2011 1:43 PM
For: ado@sfr.fr
Subject: GOODDAY:

My name is Azizi Astar a senior advocate with A. Astar &a Associates.

I found your contact/profile some where over the Internet and it gave me the greatest joy that you are the one I have been looking for. Whom I strongly believe could
execute this business with me $18 Million . Kindly get back to me for more Detail.

Best regards,
Mr Azizi Astar (Esq.)

LNSDUXWGLFEEFBPSLKDPPDFDZHCBSBLUWRISFV

No comments:

#MalagaSpain #CostOfLiving #LivingInSpain - Spain Cost of Living 2026: Our Real Monthly Budget in Málaga: Ian C Francis

23 June 2026 How much does it actually cost to live in Málaga, Spain in 2026? In this video, I break down our real monthly cost of living a...