REPSOL ESPAÑA

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn



neverxendningxstoryx | 23 July 2010
I really hope no one kills my because I did this since EVERYONE on youtube makes a vid to it. BUT i'm not trying to copy ANYONE, but if you feel that I have, please let me know and i'll remove it ^^

SO I got really inspired by my sisters vid to this song (Thesilentforce is her name, CHECK HER OUT :D) and just thought "OHMAHGODH I HAVE TO VID IT" and so I did.

The flashes sucks....Like hell, please ignore them if you can.

Song: I love the way you lie by Eminem feat Rihanna
Footage from: Titan A.E, Tarzan, Hercules, treasure planet, Cinderella 3, Beauty and the best, Sinbad and the road to el dorado.

and remind me to NEVER work on a rap song ever again.

No comments:

#F1 #Formula1 #AzerbaijanGP - Russell Finally Delivers in Baku | Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2026: Autosport

27 September 2026 George Russell finally converted pole position into victory as the Azerbaijan Grand Prix erupted into a dramatic late-race...