Saturday, August 14, 2010

Inbox - SPAM "AfricaBeauties...the beat of a different drum" I never subscribed to this site in the first place

I unsubscribed as per instructions below the last time I received this Spam but they are obviously thick and are still spamming
AfricaBeauties...the beat of a different drum.
john,
AfricaBeauties.com will launch you onto a passionate adventure to discover the beauty and talent of women from across Africa. Use AfricaBeauties advanced Search to explore your possibilities from thousands of luscious, soulful Lady members.
Backed by over 15 years of experienced online and live service, AfricaBeauties provides you with valuable and easy to use dating tools such as Live Chat, Email and Phone Translation.
Come and see what African women are all about.
Take me there now!
You can unsubscribe from these notifications here
Unsubscribed but they take no notice! so now I have blocked but they will get around that I am sure

No comments: