Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another Donetsk Lady Removed. She had written to me:)

9.
Dating USA - UK Online Dating :: View photo for free!
Annushka, 27
Ukraine, Donetsk

(profile removed)
LivedateSearch.com will remove profiles of clients that scam

Hello stranger, I'm very exiting about our correspondence .Evetyday I get up from my bed with the thoughts about our letters and about that happiness that you give me with your letters .Till the moment I met you I feel the beauty of everyday.Would you be so kind to let me know you better, and please give me your e-mail address. Hope to hear from you soon, yours Annushka

Warning signs - "Hello stranger" - "please give me your e-mail address". Also she had sent this e-mail to me twice and was probably sending this standard e-mail to many of the profiles!

No comments: