Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Inbox - SCAM ALERT "Hello!" this spam could become a scam if you reply. You have been warned

Click here to see who this person probably is  
By the spelling this one could be from Nigeria!


------original message----- 
From: Blender Godline [mailto:blendergodline@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2011 7:20 PM
For: blendergodline@yahoo.com
Subject: Hello

Hello

My dear I saw your proffile today and became so much intresting by known more about you in my life, my name is Miss Blender godline very nice and good looking with with good speech in my life and i want you to contact me here in my private mail box so that we can know our selfs for true love and seriousely relationship in our life and i will also send you my .Please my dear contact me here so that i will reply you with my photo. My dear i wait to have a good respounce from you

Yours

Blender, 

action required
1. If you are a resident in Great Britian forward to The National Fraud Authority (NFA)
2. Delete it
3. Some people bait the scammer - if you follow this course you will find that the scammer will request money from you after 5 or 6 letters - example of a Nigerian scammer here (If you decide to adopt this course of action work with the group of people on this site http://www.delphifaq.com/faq/male_scammers/f7539.shtml#236323

No comments: