Monday, July 4, 2016

WTI Crude Oil and Natural Gas Forecast July 4, 2016: DailyForex

Published on 1 Jul 2016
The WTI Crude Will market rallied during the course of the day on Friday after initially falling. However, we are still well below the $50 level, an area that I believe is going to be rather resistive. I also have a downtrend line drawn on the chart that I believe is of significance, so at this point in time I don’t necessarily by this contract although it would necessarily surprise me if we got a little bit higher during the day. Remember, we will only have limited electronic trading during the day as the Americans will be celebrating Independence Day. Because of this, liquidity might be an issue so we could get sudden moves, but my experience has been that more often than not, we get nothing. With this, I am looking for some type of candle that I can trade on the daily chart but it probably won’t occur until Tuesday.

Published on 4 Jul 2016
تتوقع السوق جولة أخرى من التحفيز النقدي التي ستدعم أسعار المعادن الثمينة والأسهم والسندات.

يقوم زوج اليورو/الدولار الأمريكي بالتركز فوق مستوى 1.10 ويبدو أنه يسير على غير هدى، ولكن في ظل انجراف طفيف نحو الأعلى.

الذهب يرتفع مع زخم صعودي قوي، ولقد اقترب من أعلى مستوى له من الأسبوع الماضي، وقد يسجل أعلى مستوى له منذ سنتين.

بدأ زوج الجنيه الإسترليني/الدولار الأمريكي بالاستقرار في نطاق أكثر طبيعية بين المستويات 1.32 و1.34، على الرغم من أن الشكوك التي سببها التصويت لصالح خروج بريطانيا من الاتحاد الأوروبي لا يزال قائماً.

لمزيد من الأخبار و التحليلات اليومية قم بزيارة:

No comments: