Monday, August 18, 2014

Stylez Major - "Dreams!" official video - Is this the best song of 2014!?

Dreams (feat. Stylez Major)

 Lyrics Stylez Major - "Dreams!"

Ehh ehh ehhh ehhh.
Ehh ehh ehhh ehhh.
My mumma told me that this could happen to me.
That she would grow to be this beautiful woman but I just couldn't see.
But I had my blinders on I was in my zone and I hadn't thought of us in my head somehow it turned us off.
And then I met her but she wasn't like you and I dropped my head thinkin what did I do, oh man
I love you, girl you love me. but I just couldn't see, tomorrow. baby and I can't fall you and I didn't see us through, now I know in my heart you will always be, the greatest ex ever.
Now I can't do a simple thing like fall asleep, cause I can't close my eyes without a day without you in my dreams.
Sometimes I just call your phone, just to hear your tone and I never say nothin' just a couple seconds to hear you breathin' then I'm gone.
And shes not like you, can't help but to hold my head thinkin what did I do... ohh.
I loved you, girl you loved me. but I just couldn't see, tomorrow. baby and I can't fall you and I didn't see us through, now I know in my heart you will always be, the greatest ex ever.

No comments: