Friday, September 10, 2010

Classical phishing scam via MSN

From our South American Correspondent
"
In my msn messenger I've receievd this conversation below. It is no big deal, but it is a typical Microsoft Messenger phishing scam. When you open your messenger application, even if you flagged yourself offline you will get the following template. No matter what you write; it will go through until you get the message for joining their site. After that you will get involved into a phishing scam."

mahaliamulanax29@hotmail.com says:

No expectations...only possibilities!

Victim says:

Hello

mahaliamulanax29@hotmail.com says:

Hello there.. My name is Kat..

Victim says:

My name is Victim, Nice to meet you.

mahaliamulanax29@hotmail.com says:

I love chatting with new people.. Would you like to chat today? Where are you from?

Victim says:

Caracas Venezuela.

mahaliamulanax29@hotmail.com says:

Nice Im 21 .. Can i ask you a question?

Victim says:

Please do.

mahaliamulanax29@hotmail.com says:

Do you like big booty girls with big tits? lol seriously cuz thats what ppl tell me i have..Is that too much for you to handle?

Victim says:

I do like proportions. Tits and ass proportional

mahaliamulanax29@hotmail.com says:

so yea i'm lonely would you like to have some kinky fun? Would you like to see me?

Victim says:

maybe.

mahaliamulanax29@hotmail.com says:

ok but i have no pictures on my laptop.. but i have a video camera that came with it

Victim says:

I am not willing to be phished

mahaliamulanax29@hotmail.com says:

lol ok goto http://www.showinvite.net/kqbn and we can go 1 on 1 chat. Just accept the invite on the page baby

Victim says:

No thanks, it is a phishing scam.

mahaliamulanax29@hotmail.com says:

Don't worry baby its free to join this site, read the page, they just need to verify ur age

Victim says:

I don't beleive it is.

mahaliamulanax29@hotmail.com says:

I'll do anything you want me to do.. Do you see me? I can't chat with you on the site till you register

Victim says:

I don't care what you do. In fact I don't have camera.

mahaliamulanax29@hotmail.com says:

i'll be waiting for you! Goto http://www.showinvite.net/kr78 and accept the invite, its free!

Victim says:

Good Bye. I won't follow up again- Go away and find another victims before you get into jail.

.

Phishing Explanation & Examples | Information Security | IR - UT ...

7 Jun 2010 ... Information Security Phishing Explanation & Examples.
www.utdallas.edu/ir/security/Phishing.htm - Cached - Similar


No comments: